What We Do
The ITTI Care Project is committed to partnering with early care & education systems across the state of North Carolina to promote a strong and resilient early care & education workforce and early childhood system of care.
The ITTI Care Project is supported by funding from the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education and is aligned with The Competency Guidelines for Endorsement for Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-Focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health®
To learn more about ITTI Care, please review the following 14-minute video that we prepared for the Center of Excellence for Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation March 2022 Conference.
Why Trauma-Informed Care?
Builds ADULT Wellbeing
Focuses On Relationships
Fosters A Safe Environment
Who has participated? Since the fall of 2019, we have had the honor of partnering with:
- Infant toddler specialists
- Child care health consultants
- Community college early childhood practicum supervisors
- Technical assistance practitioners from local Smart Start and CCR&R organizations
- Early care & education organizations
- 41 Child Care Centers
- 8 Family Child Care Homes